Aug 14, 2017

- The Trunk Show -


Hi everyone!

I have a little bit more free time today so I'm making another post to let you know about a very sweet, new event. :)

The Trunk Show is a bi-monthly event geared towards weddings and romantic celebrations. So, no matter what you're looking for your special day, The Trunk Show has you covered from avatar appearance to home & garden items.

The Trunk Show is brought to you by Pale Girl Productions, best known for big and well known annual events such as The Skin Fair, The Vintage Fair and many more. So taking into consideration this reputable background, I am sure we will see some great releases in this new event!

In fact, I'm really excited as such an event was missing from Second Life. If you follow my blog or flickr, I'm sure you have understood by now, that I'm crazy about romantic clothing and décor, so a wedding themed event is THE event for me! So far, I have had a little sneak peak of some of the exclusive releases and they're stunning. I'm waiting to see a few more and then I'll start making up a few looks to share with you!

As this is a new event, you're probably wondering who are the creators that participate in this round. So, here is a full list:


ACORN
AMA.
ANACHRON
AZUL
AW
BEAUTY FACTORY
BEO JEWLERY
BOWILLOW
CALM.
CHERRY HOUSE
CHOP ZOEY

DAVID HEATHER
DIRTY PRINCESS
ELIKATIRA
EMOTIONS
EMPIRE
ENCHANTIQUE
ERSCH
ESSENZ
FOCUS POSES
GLYPH
G-FIELD
KATHLEEN’S
LAPOINTE BASTCHILD
LYBRA
MASOOM

MILA
ND/MD
NERIDO
MUDHONEY DESIGNS
NARCISSE
NIVARO
OOO STUDIO
*PAN* & VICARIOUS YOUTH
PURPLE MOON
RC-CLUSTER
RIOT
ROAWENWOOD
SCANDALIZE
SERENITY STYLE
SK
SILVAN MOON DESIGNS
SWEET LIES
TKW HAIR
WINX FLAIR
ZERKALO


The Trunk Show opens to public this month: 19th (1PM SLT).
Follow the official website of Pale Girl Productions to see teasers of the exclusive releases and join their flickr group to see photos made by the official bloggers and to also add your own photos! 



Stay tuned and visit The Trunk Show on the 19th!






- N <3




No comments: