Sep 17, 2016

- Vanity -

I'm in love with the new boudoir set by Noble Creations for The Secret Affair. It's a romantic vintage wooden set in earth tones. I dressed up in the new vintage lingerie set by Lybra for On9 which looks perfect in this scene. Also, have a look at my new pet. I bought this cute little Sphynx cat by Black Bantam last month at Collabor88. I have quite a few pets in SL and I'm so glad I now have this one as well. <3
Head: Catwa - Jessica
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: La Boheme - [LB Eyes] Pixie Set 2: 5
Skin: WoW Skins - Nina Milk 2016 (at OutletSL Sales Room) New
Hair: Opale - Mari Hair - Light Blond Pack (at The Book of Daniel) New
Lingerie: Lybra - Camille Lingerie Set - Taupe (at On9) New
Tattoo: Carol G. - Prism Black Tattoo (at Mesh Body Addicts Fair) New
Nail Polish: Tashi - Cherry Blossom (at OMG Room) New
Jewelry: Modern Couture - Calena White Tiara, Necklace & Earrings
Shoes: REIGN - Suki Strapped Heels
Pose: Serendipity - Silent New

Décor
Noble Creations - Vanity Set - Scene (at The Secret Affair) New
[Black Bantam] - Sphynx Cat Cream Female New
Lo*momo - Rose Balcony Skybox


- N <3



No comments: