Aug 5, 2016

- Victoria, The Black Angel -

Hi everyone. Today I picked up some really awesome items from several events to show you. My seductive lingerie set is by Lybra and is available at Cosmopolitan. I matched it with the beautiful new tattoo by Carol G. for Mesh Body Addicts Fair. As for my hair, it's by Opale and you can find it at Dreamful.  Finally, my headpiece is by LORIEN. I got this last month but I didn't have time to show it on time. It's so awesome though that I simply had to use it!

Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Feet by Slink
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: La Boheme - Fairy Dust Set 2 - 8
Skin: Mudskin - Yui - Sunny - Eyeshadow 17 & Lipstick 15
Heapiece: LORIEN - Black Angel Headpiece
Hair: Opale - Amy Hair - Dark Brown Pack (at Dreamful) NEW
Lingerie: Lybra - Victoria Lingerie Set (at Cosmopolitan) NEW
Tattoo: Carol G. - Pretty Roses - Black Tattoo (Mesh Body Addicts Fair) NEW
Necklace: 22769 ~[accessories]~ - Cascade Black
Nail Polish: Dark Passions - Koffin Nails - The Prowl
Shoes: Loordes of London - L'Occitanne - #P -17
Pose: elephant poses - Fierce

- N <3

No comments: