Aug 12, 2016

- Mahtab -

Aisha participates at this round of Fantasy Gacha Carnival with a stunning gorean outfit, Mahtab. It's sexy, sensual and at the same time I feel it makes me look like a brave warrior woman. :) As for the gorean décor, shield and my tattoo I'm showing, you can find them at Totally Top Shelf.
My makeup set and my nail polish are by alaskametro and you can get them at Mesh Body Addicts Fair along with the skin I showed you here a few days ago. All of them are must-haves and they compliment well fantasy and gorean looks.


Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Eyes: La Boheme - Enchantment Set 2 - 2
Skin: Glam Affair - Europa
Make Up: alaskametro - "Fall Runaway" Makeup Palette - Eyeshadow 1 & Lipstick 1 (at Mesh Body Addicts Fair) New
Nail Polish: alaskametro - "Fall Runaway" Nail Art (at Mesh Body Addicts Fair) New
Hair: Damselfly - Unity - Light Blondes + Faded
Outfit: Aisha - Mahtab Gacha - Gold & White (at The Fantasy Gacha Carnival) New
Tattoo: VELVET - Irina Tattoo (at Totally Top Shelf) New
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Sarah Series (at The Crossroads Event) New


Scene
Asset - Roman Shield - Spicis (at Totally Top Shelf) New
Asset - Dionysus Tavern Set (at Totally Top Shelf) New


- N <3



No comments: