Dec 31, 2015

- Bye Bye 2015 -

 



It's the last day of 2015 and in a few hours we will be welcoming 2016. Another year has passed and I'm so glad that despite many RL difficulties I managed to keep this blog running.

Thanks so much everyone for your love and support: My readers and flickr buddies for following up my SL adventures and faving/commenting on my photos and the designers who so generously provide me with their creations. Without you, this blog couldn't have been possible to exist.

I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday with their loved ones! Happy (early) New Year! See you in 2016!






Head: LeLutka - Stella
Body: Maitreya - Lara
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears Season 5
Feet by Slink
Eyes: !Chop Shop! - Holy Sunshine - Blue NEW
Hair: Opale - Antonya Hair - White/ Black Color Pack (at Tres Chic) NEW
Headband: Pulse - Glacia Tiara - Silver & Red (at On9) NEW
Skin & Make Up: Mudskin - Yui - Sunny (Eyebrow 6, Shadow 10, Lip 5)
Outfit: Glitzz - Syndra Outfit (at FROST - A Winter Fashion Fair) NEW
Nail Polish: La Boheme - Christmas Spirit (Gift)NEW
Shoes: Bens Beauty & Boutique - Kerry High Heels NEW
Poses: an lar [poses] - The Holly Series (at The Liaison Collaborative) NEW

Sim: Ippos

- N <3
 


No comments: